****This Position Has Been Filled****
PCMS Engineering specialise in the provision of condition monitoring and reliability services across a wide range of industry sectors, and as a result of continued growth and restructuring, are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly self-motivated Reliability Engineer to complement the activities of our already successful team.
Salary/Rate: £28,000 per year
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Port Talbot, Wales
Date Posted: 7 Nov 2016
- Permanent position
- Fantastic salary
Job Specification (Click Here To Download)
- You will have experience in predictive maintenance and CBM techniques with a good knowledge of Vibration and Oil analysis, Ultrasound, and Thermography. You will understand and be able to demonstrate benefits that can be achieved using these methods.
- You will be tasked with data collection, the analysis of equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions/ improve maintenance strategies.
- You will have knowledge and experience in both Root Cause and Reliability Analysis and will take ownership for on-going corrective action tracking, implementation and following up with customers.
- You will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of reliability principles and have project management experience.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- You will be Degree educated or equivalent in a technical field or possess relevant experience.
- The role will require customer and site visits with nights away when required so flexibility is essential.
- A full UK Driving licence is required
How to apply
To be considered for this varied and extremely challenging and rewarding role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Receive the latest job vacancies and PCMS news by joining our mailing list