****This Position Has Been Filled****
Salary/Rate: £28,000 per year
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 Dec 2016
Job Spec: Click here to download
- Permanent position
- Fantastic salary
PCMS Engineering provide intelligent maintenance and asset management solutions across every major industry, particularly manufacturing, mining, nuclear, oil and gas, power, rail, shipping and steel.
PCMS Engineering specialise in the provision of condition monitoring and reliability services across a wide range of industry sectors, and as a result of continued growth and restructuring, are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly self-motivated Reliability Engineer to complement the activities of our already successful team.
- You will have experience in predictive maintenance and CBM techniques with a good knowledge of Vibration and Oil analysis, Ultrasound, and Thermography. You will understand and be able to demonstrate benefits that can be achieved using these methods.
- You will be tasked with data collection, the analysis of equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions/ improve maintenance strategies.
- You will have knowledge and experience in both Root Cause and Reliability Analysis and will take ownership for on-going corrective action tracking, implementation and following up with customers.
- You will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of reliability principles and have project management experience.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- You will be Degree educated or equivalent in a technical field or possess relevant experience.
- The role will require customer and site visits with nights away when required so flexibility is essential.
- A full UK Driving licence is required
How to apply
To be considered for this varied and extremely challenging and rewarding role, please email your CV to email@example.com