We are pleased to announce the addition of a practical one-day ball and roller bearing training course to our training matrix.
On this course, candidates will learn how to install and remove ball and roller bearings using specialised equipment, diagnose common types of failure and gain a good understanding of bearing types and their use in applications.
The course is ideal for mechanical and electrical craftsmen, engineers, designers, etc. and candidates who successfully complete this course will learn how to maximise bearing life through an improved understanding of proper lubricating principles and functions.
- Fitting and removal of a Cooper Split Roller Bearing on a shaft
- Fitting and setting clearances on a Spherical Roller Bearing in a split housing on a shaft
- Fitting and removal of a Deep Groove Ball Bearing on a shaft using an induction heater and mandrel
- Lubrication and lubrication software
- Radial and axial loads
- Common applications
- Sealing arrangements
- Radial Internal Clearances
- Limits and fits
- Identify and interpret bearing faults and failures.
“Good quality training course providing more in-depth knowledge and pitfalls of bearing installation.” Steve, Equipment Engineer
“The course was very informative, I learned things I didn’t know and how to do things differently. Also very knowledgeable instructor who was really enthusiastic about his subject.” Chris, Mechanical Engineer