- Portable, 24-channel machinery health monitor and analyser helps troubleshoot your entire machine or group of machines
- Includes transient analysis for turbo machinery startup, coast down, and production state monitoring
- Monitor and record all channels continuously and simultaneously for hours, days, or weeks – unattended
- AMS Suite integration saves time and facilitates multi-technology integration
- PeakVue™ technology can be added for early identification of bearing wear in paper machines, rolling mills, complex gearboxes and rolling element bearing machines
CSI 2600 Machinery Health Expert
Portable vibration analysers are the cornerstone of a successful predictive maintenance programme. However, some anomalies, like root cause investigations and machine train evaluations, can surpass the capabilities of even the most sophisticated 2-channel portable data collector.
Emerson’s CSI 2600 Machinery Health Expert satisfies the need between two-channel portable analysers and permanently-installed online vibration monitoring by borrowing the best from both solutions. Before a planned outage, connect all 24 channels of the CSI 2600 to simultaneously record continuous time waveforms. With AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager, view waveforms, spectral data, and live orbits. Replay events using a customised view for further analysis, or replay as a presentation to the maintenance staff. Configure the CSI 2600 for waveform processing using PeakVue technology, order tracking, time synchronous averaging, or predefined parameters for advanced analysis.
The CSI 2600 can be configured and applied in a variety of applications — diagnosing a suspected load, speed, or batch-dependent problem, bringing a new machine online, or verifying critical speed prior to machine acceptance from the vendor.