- Flash rates from 30 to 50,000 flashes per minute, adjustable in 1 FPM increments. The all digital, crystal controlled microprocessor keeps readings rock steady.
- Selectable tracking filter allows for solid phase reading.
- Individual in and output TTL jacks provide signal to the CSI 2130 from accelerometer.
- Relative Phase Adjustment is user selectable, allowing reference mark to be positioned at a convenient visual location.
- Backlit alphanumeric LCD display shows flash rate in flashes per minute.