With so many inspections, it can be hard to remember what you saw and where that was. The TiS75+ comes with assistants, so that you can ditch the clipboard!
- Voice annotation: Record up to 60 seconds per thermal image and identify what you see in real time
- IR-Photo Notes:Take photos of asset numbers or other identifiers to sort images on your computer
- Asset Tagging: Scan a QR code on your asset before capturing your thermal image and connect your camera to a computer to view images sorted by asset
A focus for everyone: Whether you are a seasoned thermographer or new to thermal cameras, Fluke has a focus option for you. Focus is one of the most important parts of a thermal image and Fluke has developed these cameras to have:
- Manual focus:Seasoned thermographers can use the manual focus wheel to adjust the image based off how far they are from the target
- Fixed focus:For quick scans or for someone who is new to thermography, simply use fixed focus position. You can now take images at 1m from your target and you will be in focus every single time
- Building Health matters: Building inspectors always look for moisture — that’s why Fluke includes a dew-point calculation in the TiS75+ thermal camera. When air is cooled to the temperature where it is saturated with water, moisture develops and wreaks havoc on buildings
For more information about this product please click the Enquire Now button.