S-660 3-AXIS WIRELESS SHAFT ALIGNMENT SYSTEM
The S-660 offers the best value in entry-level shaft alignment lasers. Its Dual-Fan™ technology provides the highest accuracy of all the entry level systems without the limitations of 2 laser/2 detector type systems. Choose from a portable smart phone or rugged PDA to display our Couple5 Shaft Alignment Software.
in any alignment system, the hardware is only half the story. The software is the other, more important half because it is the software that you use 95% of the time. So when we designed the stealth™ series Couple5 software, we wrote it with the novice user in mind and created our easy guide™ approach to software navigation
that makes it so easy to use that it requires little to no training. Easy-to-follow, high quality, colour screens lead you through each stage of the alignment, so you don’t need to constantly refer to “cheat sheets” just to remember how to use it!Any-Point Move Screen – Our live move screen does not need the shafts to be at any specific clock location. Just be within +/- 30 degrees of 12, 3, 6, or 9 and Couple5 automatically switches axis to match the shaft rotation without pushing
- Dual-Fan™ Measurement Technology – allows highly accurate measurement of offset and angle simultaneously using two, unidirectional, 0.5-degree laser fans and two PSDs, providing full angular measuring range over the full operating range between laser and target
- Bluetooth® Wireless Communication – sealed inside the iP67 housing, our Bluetooth transmitter has a range from target to PDA of up to 33′ (10 m).
- True PSD Detector Technology – 1-axis PSD technology provides 1 micron resolution with a detector size of 20 mm (V) x 1 mm (h).
- Highest Entry-Level System Accuracy – Up to 5 x higher sensor accuracy than our competitors, the s-660 gives you the most accurate measurement of any entry-level shaft alignment system.
- Industry’s Longest Wireless Battery Life – laser and target use the latest in lithium polymer battery technology, which offers the industry’s longest battery lives of over 14 hours of continuous use!
- Smart Phone Display Platform – the S-660 uses the latest in smart phone technology as a platform for our Couple5 software, making it easy to find replacements if the phone is damaged or stolen.
- Text Message Reports – Utilizing commercially available smart phone technology, alignment data can easily be sent as a text attachment to any cell phone or email in the world.