in any alignment system, the hardware is only half the story. The software is the other, more important half because it is the software that you use 95% of the time. So when we designed the stealth™ series Couple5 software, we wrote it with the novice user in mind and created our easy guide™ approach to software navigation
that makes it so easy to use that it requires little to no training. Easy-to-follow, high quality, colour screens lead you through each stage of the alignment, so you don’t need to constantly refer to “cheat sheets” just to remember how to use it!Any-Point Move Screen – Our live move screen does not need the shafts to be at any specific clock location. Just be within +/- 30 degrees of 12, 3, 6, or 9 and Couple5 automatically switches axis to match the shaft rotation without pushing
- Dual-Fan™ Measurement Technology – allows highly accurate measurement of offset and angle simultaneously using two, unidirectional, 0.5-degree laser fans and two PSDs, providing full angular measuring range over the full operating range between laser and target
- Bluetooth® Wireless Communication – sealed inside the iP67 housing, our Bluetooth transmitter has a range from target to PDA of up to 33′ (10 m).
- True PSD Detector Technology – 1-axis PSD technology provides 1 micron resolution with a detector size of 20 mm (V) x 1 mm (h).
- Highest Entry-Level System Accuracy – Up to 5 x higher sensor accuracy than our competitors, the s-660 gives you the most accurate measurement of any entry-level shaft alignment system.
- Industry’s Longest Wireless Battery Life – laser and target use the latest in lithium polymer battery technology, which offers the industry’s longest battery lives of over 14 hours of continuous use!
- Smart Phone Display Platform – the S-660 uses the latest in smart phone technology as a platform for our Couple5 software, making it easy to find replacements if the phone is damaged or stolen.
- Text Message Reports – Utilizing commercially available smart phone technology, alignment data can easily be sent as a text attachment to any cell phone or email in the world.