RH802 Dual-channel vibration analyser
The ROZH dual-channel vibration analyser RH802 is developed specifically for the industrial field environment. It has an extensive operational system; the function modules of route plan, off-route plan, dynamic balance, coast up/down and bump test are displayed in less than 10 interfaces. The software is operated on ARM directly. Without the operation system, it runs more stable and avoids a slow boot. Both starting up and shutdown can be finished in one second, which greatly saves user’s time on site.
Product key features:
- Synchronously two channel measurements for data collection, the maximum analysis frequency can reach to 40 KHz.
- ARM processor, the 12800 lines FFT can be finished in one second.
- Support for long waveform data collection of 40K dual channel analysis frequency, the maximum length can reach to 256M.
- Provide high precision 24 bit AD converter.
- Use 1GB high-capacity Flash.
- IP65 design, water and dust proof.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery supports eight hours of continuous data collection.
- iButton used to identify the measuring points automatically.
- Explosion proof version is available and optional
- CE marking available
For more information on this product, contact us on 01709 876712 or email email@example.com
- 3.5 inches TFT large LCD screen, simple flow chart, compact and light weight, more convenient for operational use.
- 1GB large storage capacity and can meet high-capacity data collection requirements.
- Wide analysis frequency (0~40KHz), high spectrum resolution ratio and can meet the requirement for precise and complex equipment (high-speed gear) analysis.
- Very flexible parameter configuration including high and low band pass filter, sampling length and sampling frequency etc. Can meet the requirement of data acquisition for various equipment.
- Route or off route data acquisition are allowable, off route data acquired can be saved by sequence number or by measuring point number.
- Acquiring vibration data like velocity, acceleration, displacement:
- Acquiring RPM; Self-testing function of system acquistion
- Acquiring single or dual channel waveform, spectrum, overall value and long waveform.
- Acquiring XPM, cross-power spectrum, phase difference spectrum, and acquiring the phase difference between two measuring points directly.
- Long time domain waveform, equivalent to digital tape recorder, can capture the machine’s transient process data.
- Coast up/down testing analysis, to track the vibration varies in starting and stopping.
- On site dynamic balancing, users can complete dynamic balance test comply with the tips.
- Overall value, capture the entire changing process for equipment transient vibration, convenient to analyze the changing connecting between machine vibration and technical parameter on site, the interval time can be set as needed.
Main technical parameters
Channel 1:vibration(ICP accelerometer),Voltage(±21V AC or DC)
Channel 2: vibration(ICP accelerometer),Voltage(±21V AC or DC), tacho channel
Accelerometer, Velocity, Displacement, voltage transducer
Once, twice integration
Maximal analysis frequency
40kHz(dual channel Maximal: 20kHz)
256Hz – 102.4kHz
Dynamic signal range
Sampling frequency, low band pass filter, Sampling length,users can set any value as needed.
400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800
Time domain Sampling
1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768
Window function type
Hanning, Rectangle window
Linearity, peak hold
Long time domain waveform
Maximal waveform is 10M, maximal analysis frequency of Dual-channel is 10KHz, maximal analysis frequency of single channel is 20K.
Minimum interval: 0.1 sec
view XPM and phase difference spectrum simultaneously
On site 1 or 2 plane dynamic balance by Influence coefficient method
Coast up/down testing
Equal time intervals, Equal RPM intervals
True color LCD, 320×240pixles, contrast adjustable
Rechargeable Li-ion battery, charging time around 4 hours; working Time (Continuous) >10 Hours; two channel working time >8 Hours
95% RH without condensate
190 X110 X50mm
Download the RH802 Dual-channel vibration analyzer product sheet by clicking here.