WE HAVE THE TOOLS, TECHNOLOGY AND EXPERTISECondition Assessment
It is critical that organisations have a clear understanding of the current condition and performance of their assets, and most organisation simply don’t have the resource or tools to measure the condition and performance of their assets. That’s where PCMS Engineering can help.
Our comprehensive range of condition assessment services provides organisations with the information they need to predict future expenditure requirements and make long terms investments.
- Identify assets that are underperforming
- Plan and manage the delivery of the required level of service
- Ascertain the reasons for performance deficiencies
- Determine what corrective action is required and when (maintenance, rehabilitation, renewal)
- Predict future expenditure requirements
- Avoidance of premature asset failure, leaving open the option of cost effective renovation.
Energy loss surveys combine thermography & ultrasonic air-leak technologies to identify energy losses
Our specialist energy survey engineers can undertake a leak detection survey to identify and quantify leaks in compressed gas systems.