DETECT EQUIPMENT FAILURES EARLYCondition Monitoring
How we look after machinery is very similar to how we look after ourselves. Just like in the human body, machines give off lots of signs as their condition and performance deteriorates. We all become the subject of condition monitoring when we go to the doctor for a health check. The recording of blood pressure, weight, lung capacity etc are all designed to keep our bodies healthy by spotting any problems early.
Similarly, by using various process parameters (e.g. pressure, temperature, vibration, flow) and material samples (e.g. oil and air) to monitor conditions in machines, we can measure equipment health, performance, integrity and strength to schedule timely corrective action.
MONITOR THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR KEY ASSETSCondition Monitoring Tools
The following techniques can be used solely or in combination as part of a condition based maintenance (CBM) strategy to monitor the performance of machinery or a component whilst in operation.
Vibration Analysis detects early problems in rotating machinery, such as gearboxes, motors and diesel engines.
Reduce maintenance costs and keep on top of your machines condition using PCMS' Managed Oil Analysis service
Remote Data Analysis
Get the benefits of Condition Based Maintenance directly to your facility or fleet regardless of size or location.
Thermography gives an excellent indication of any impending faults using a quantifiable indication of temperature.
ADD VALUE TO YOUR ORGANISATIONThe benefits of Condition Monitoring
- Maximise machine productivity
- Extend bearing service life
- Detect potential equipment failures at an early stage
- Schedule repairs and services during non-peak times
- Eliminate production loss costs caused by downtime
- Increase business profitability
BE MORE COMPETITIVE, EFFICIENT AND COST-EFFECTIVEImplementing Condition Monitoring
- The first phase for implementing condition monitoring is to identify your critical assets by conducting an initial site survey. Our reliability experts will discuss your maintenance requirements, identify your valuable assets and pinpoint maintenance resources to where they are needed most.
- The second phase is an initial set up. We will set up condition monitoring equipment, create a central and local database, assign local champions, provide full training and define the overall process.
- The third phase is consolidation and base line set up. We will set up initial critical levels, define KPI’s, train engineers for analysis, reform critical levels to customer requirements and perform an immediate reliability benefit.
- The fourth phase is ongoing monitoring. We will assign responsibility in operations and engineering, provide training and support in analysis to local champions, and develop and monitor a list of high risk assets.
WE ARE THE CONDITION MONITORING EXPERTSGet in Touch
If you are looking to increase productivity, lower costs and improve the bottom line throughout your entire organisation, then let’s discuss how we can implement an efficient and effective condition based monitoring strategy at your organisation.
Contact us on 01709 876712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org