Measure the condition of your key equipment
Vibration analysis is a key component of a condition monitoring program and is most commonly used to detect faults in rotating machinery (fans, motors, pumps and gearboxes etc.) such as unbalance, misalignment, rolling element bearing faults and resonance conditions.
Used as part of an overall asset management programme, vibration analysis detects early problems in rotating machinery such as gearboxes, traction motors, axle boxes, diesel engines, fans, compressors, pumps, mixers, and bow thrusters.
Our engineers have over 30 years experience and are Safe Contractor accredited. Our vibration analysis services can be used as part of a condition monitoring programme or as a one off troubleshooting report.
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Avoid equipment downtime
- Detect equipment faults early
- Increase plant up-time/profits
- Improve maintenance scheduling
What can you monitor?
- Imbalance Problems
- Miss-alignment Problems
- Bearing Problems
- Electrical Defects
- Mechanical looseness
We supply, manage and recommend a wide range of advanced diagnostic tools, techniques and strategies to identify and resolve issues of equipment reliability and to assist with the optimisation of maintenance practices.
Our vibration analysis services include:
- Vibration Monitoring Service- Routine data collection, analysis and reporting
- Vibration Analysis Management- You collect the data and we will analyse it and report back our findings
- Trouble Shooting- One off diagnosis and analysis of machine vibration problems.
- Quality Assurance/Commissioning- A full vibration monitoring report prior to plant handover and acceptance.
- Overhaul deferral – Extend Maintenance/overhaul intervals (overhaul alignment)
- In House Setup – We can assist you in the best way to setup and maintain your own in house vibration monitoring programme.
To find out more about our vibration analysis services, contact us on 01709 876712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org