ISO CAT I Ultrasound Certification
The ISO CAT I Ultrasound Certification Training course is an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the world’s most experienced ultrasound trainers and inspectors.
The 4 day course is an essential mix of theoretical knowledge and practical experience. Working from the CAT I course guide, students are exposed to basic sound theory and how it is applied to the inspection disciplines demanded by an effective ultrasound program.
- In accordance with ISO18436-3 and ISO18436-8 standards
- A mixture of classroom training and practical exercises
- Optional 2-hour Certification exam
- Understanding the principles of ultrasound as applied to predictive maintenance
- Gaining knowledge on generic ultrasound equipment such as airborne and structure-borne sensors and their functions
- Explore data acquisition and storage options
- Analysing and trending data, utilizing time signal analysis and setting up statistical decibel alarms
- In depth study of ultrasound applications; leak detection, bearing lubrication and monitoring, steam trap and valve inspection, electrical systems analysis, hydraulic inspections and more.
- Assess equipment to determine severity priorities.
- Recommendations on implementing an ultrasound program at your facility
- Candidates must provide evidence of a minimum of 6 months’ practical work experience in the field of ultrasound condition monitoring and diagnostics.
- Candidates must also provide evidence of passing a hearing test conducted by a licensed professional, which attest that the individual is capable of hearing a standard pure tone audiometry with results of an average of 25 dB hearing level or lower
- Candidates must complete the training course, experience and hearing test requirements, and passed the certification exam with a score of 70% or more to be certified for CAT I Ultrasound Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics by MIBoC
The certification exam is provided by Mobius Institute Board of Certification (MIBoC) which is ISO/IEC 17024 accredited in accordance with ISO 18436-1
- The course and exam will be delivered in English.
- Maximum attendees is 12.
- In-house training is also possible for a class size of minimum 6 attendees.
- Registration of candidates requires processing by Mobius, so you are requested to confirm your booking no later than March 5th.
ISO CAT 1 Ultrasound Certification
From 13 to 16 March 2018 in the Novotel, Worsley, Manchester
Cost per Attendee: £1,100+VAT
Fee for (optional) Certification Exam*: £200+VAT
VIBRATION ANALYSIS CATEGORY 2
This course is aimed at candidates who already have a good understanding of the fundamentals of vibration analysis and want to be confident and capable of performing industrial machinery vibration measurements and basic vibration analysis using single-channel measurement.