PCMS Engineering is one of the UK’s largest independent provider of intelligent maintenance and condition monitoring services. We are part of a group of companies that are growing rapidly and our aim is to become the stand out maintenance and
We are currently recruiting like-minded ambitious individuals to join our
Due to a recent company acquisition and successful growth, PCMS Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join our team. As a Reliability Engineer, you’ll utilise Predictive Maintenance (PdM), Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques to maximise plant reliability for our clients.
- Carry out PdM and CBM techniques utilising vibration analysis, ultrasound, thermography and oil analysis.
- Perform data collection, the analysis of equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions/improve asset performance.
- Assist with investigations and provide technical input for relevant equipment failures and troubleshooting projects: alignments, balancing, ODS
- Carry out RCA and Reliability Analysis, taking ownership for on-going corrective action tracking, implementation and following up with customers.
- Carry out Criticality Studies and Failure Defence Planning studies/implementations
- Undertake FAT performance testing at vendor premises as required
- Assess and report on machine performance and improvement recommendations
- Spec and setup/installation of online/wireless systems
- Positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business.
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Perform any other tasks associated with the smooth operation of the business as required.
- Essential –A clear communicator with a can-do attitude who has the drive, commitment and passion to continuously improve the quality of service
- Essential –Prepared to work across the globe as per business and client requirements
- Essential –Able to proficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat PDF writer
- Preferable –Experienced in the use of CBM hardware and software from: Emerson, Fluke, Flir, SDT
- Preferable –marine, rail, nuclear, mining, manufacturing experience
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Level 1 Lubrication
- Level 2 Vibration
- Level 1 Thermal Imaging
- No restrictions to work in the UK or abroad
- Must live within reasonable commuting distance to PCMS’ offices
- Full UK driving Licence
- Preferable UK residency
- 25 days holiday per year + statutory UK holidays
- Company mobile telephone
- Company laptop
- Fully-expensed company van/car
- Company pension scheme (opt in or out)