Vibration Control Ltd (VCL) are part of the PCMS Group of Businesses and specialise in providing condition monitoring techniques and reliability services to the nuclear industry.
VCL has developed a specific approach based on their expertise in a range of specialist technologies in the field of condition monitoring, such as stresswave analysis, ultrasonics, thermography, vibration and oil analysis.
As a result of continued success, VCL are now seeking to recruit a proactive, enthusiastic and experienced reliability engineer to be based at Sellafield Nuclear Plant, Seascale, Cumbria.
- Carry out Predictive Maintenance and CBM techniques utilising Vibration Analysis, Ultrasound and Thermography.
- Data collection, the analysis of equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions / improve maintenance strategies.
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Analysis taking ownership for on-going corrective action tracking, implantation and following up with customers.
- Liaise with the customer on any urgent faults or where additional information or testing is required
- Produce clear, concise and accurate written reports within existing reporting formats combining information from all available CBM technologies to provide the best indication of asset condition
- Essential –A clear communicator with a can-do attitude who has the drive, commitment and passion to continuously improve the quality of service
- Essential –Prepared to work across the globe as per business and client requirements
- Essential –Able to proficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat PDF writer
- Essential –trained / accredited to Level 1 Vibration Analysis
- Preferable –Experienced in the use of CBM hardware and software from Emerson, Fluke and Flir.
Qualifications & Prerequisites:
- Mechanical or Electrical Industry recognised qualification
- Recognised and accredited Vibration Analysis qualification desirable but not essential as a longer-term training plan will be developed
- No restrictions to work in the UK or abroad
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Preferable UK residency
- Condition Monitoring: 2 years
This position is full-time and the successfully candidate will be based at Sellafield Nuclear Plant Seascale, Cumbria
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com