For synchronised, time stamped information on your equipment’s condition with no interruption to your operational activities, let us introduce you to cost-effective wireless condition monitoring.
Our wireless monitoring systems consist of a range of sensors to monitor speed, temperature and vibration. A wireless system can provide operational information to web-based dashboard displays providing 24-7 access to asset data.#
The basic components of a wireless monitoring system are battery powered sensors which collect information from operational assets. This information is then transferred wirelessly via a networked gateway to a control room display system or a cloud based storage system for access via the web.
Wireless technology can improve plant availability, reduce downtime and increase productivity.
Benefits of Wireless
- Safe and Secure – Staff avoid being exposed to hazardous and contaminated environments.
- Network Stability – Maintaining data reliability well above 99%, programmed with a communication link alarm to alert when data is not in transmission.
- Cost Effective – Less cabling, no training and low power. Installation is fast and seamless.
- Continuous Monitoring – Access a history of equipment performance before, during and after an event.
- Seamless Integration – Integrate many types of sensors to monitor and measure parameters such as speed, temperature and vibration.
- Safe and Secure – Staff avoid being exposed to hazardous and/or contaminated environments.
In order to identify the best solution for your plant or site, we work with you to discuss your goals, analyse your processes and then provide a cost-effective wireless solution bespoke to your requirements.
We work with leading suppliers of wireless technologies such as Emerson and Ronds to provide a comprehensive wireless monitoring system to suit your needs and budget.
To find out how we can help implement or expand your wireless sensing network, contact us on +44(0)1709 876712 or visit: www.pcmseng.co.uk/wireless-monitoring